Join the TNT Chem-Dry Team
Are you looking to join an amazing team and start an exciting new career? Then come and join the team here at TNT Chem-Dry! We are growing and looking to add on some new professionals who are ready to learn the ins and outs of the carpet cleaning industry.
No experience is necessary for most jobs, but you must be able to pass a background check and lift up to 100 lbs. Check out our open positions below and apply today.
TNT Chem Dry has been in business since 2006. We pride ourselves on providing 5 star service to all of our clients. We have won several awards for our training and customer service. Being small business owners, we are able to be flexible with employee’s schedules and time off.
We are TNT Chem-Dry, an upscale, award-winning healthy home cleaning company. But at our core, we are a customer service company that just happens to clean carpet, hardwood floors, upholstery, area rugs, tile and granite. We’ll prove it with the 5-star reviews we have on Google. We are a financially solid, growing company that works hard with a great team that truly supports one another and has fun, too.
This job isn’t for everyone. You’ll need to stay on task until every customer is satisfied, so if you need to clock out at 5:00 every day, this job isn’t for you (of course not every day is long, some days you’ll clock out at 1:30!). We expect a lot from our people and want to be the best cleaner our customers have ever hired. Must pass a background test, drug test, and have a clean driving record. Please apply if you’re the right person for the job and let us know why.
We offer a signing bonus, paid dental & vision insurance, vacation pay, 401K, monthly contests and bonuses.
- Drive our van to several, pre-set cleaning appointments all over the Nashville area. (No experience necessary, will train.)
- Work with our customers to understand their needs and suggest solutions that will best help them.
- Provide service that goes above and beyond to thrill the customer with how they are treated and the end result.
- Create a healthy, safe environment for the families and their pets.
- Become an expert in the technical aspects of the job, such as cleaning technique, stain removal, and equipment troubleshooting.
- Job will require heavy lifting (about 75 lbs in & out of van as well as up & down stairs in homes).
We have been working during the entire pandemic. We wear masks when speaking with customers. We have been cleaning our equipment since we began in 2006, so this isn’t anything new to us.